AI and turrets

Reaction score
    Version: RC#2 0.136

Multiplayer on official test server (play.star-made.org:4242) yesterday (~20-21h MEZ) and today (9-10h) in sector 4,4,12 involving a faction HQ, several docked ships with turrets, 3 NPCs and me.

Turrets, either from their parent station (HQ), a docked ship or an undocked ship, started shooting at the HQ station all of a sudden as well as a single turret on one of the docked ships.

I've undocked one of the strange behaving ships and flew it away from the station, but the turrets kept firing, visually converging at a random position in empty space.

The turrets kept firing, even when deactivating all AI via the ship's structure menu.

I entered the turrets and deactivated the AI manually and they stopped, but started firing again, when re-activated. Setting them to target fire wouldn't stop them either.

Multiply setting them from turret to ship mode and back again, as well as de/re-activating and resetting target mode seemed to help.

I had this a few days earlier but it stopped after a minute without doing anything but undocking a ship. This time, I was extending the base and have put some NPCs in there an was "checking" out the interior, when it started. Prior to this, I was looting several pirate stations for stuff, so nothing special, that could have induced AI turrets going full retard.

I hope this information might help in any way. I even used the bug-report-tool right while it was happening...