Aesthetican Combat Pledge

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    I, on behalf of the state of Aesthetica, its Armed Forces and its people, shall abide to this pledge and refer to it for guidelines on combat.

• Aesthetica will always try to remain diplomatic with hostile nations for as long as possible, and will in any case try to reach an agreement or better.
    • Should diplomacy fail Aesthetica will not attack a hostile nation until it is deemed absolutely necessary.
    • In the event of war, Aesthetica will fight honourably, and server-side only. Aesthetica will not partake in any forum flaming against an enemy and will remain a "good sport" throughout the war, and thereafter.
    • Aesthetica will not declare victory unless we have gained a strategic or tactical advantage over the enemy.
    • Aesthetica will admit defeat if the enemy gains a strategic or tactical advantage over ourselves.
    • Aesthetica will warn the enemy of "no-go" zones where any ship, warship or not, within that zone may be sunk.
    • Aesthetica will not lie about their losses or the enemy's losses.
    • Aesthetica will not exploit Starmade bugs to our advantage.
    • Throughout the war Aesthetica will still try to reach an agreement with the hostile nation, and will try to end the war early.
    • Aesthetica will try not to destroy civilian vessels or stations.
    • In areas torn by war, nearby, war-torn factions will be aided by Aesthetica. Ships aiding war-torn factions will bear a red cross, and will not be armed.
    • Aesthetica will not "dox" or "DDOS" members of hostile nations.
    • Aesthetica will not harass members of hostile nations.
    • Aesthetica will abide to local server rules and the community guidelines of the forums.
    Always.

Reactions: MossyStone48

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    I, on behalf of the state of Aesthetica, its Armed Forces and its people, shall abide to this pledge and refer to it for guidelines on combat.

• Aesthetica will always try to remain diplomatic with hostile nations for as long as possible, and will in any case try to reach an agreement or better.
    • Should diplomacy fail Aesthetica will not attack a hostile nation until it is deemed absolutely necessary.
    • In the event of war, Aesthetica will fight honourably, and server-side only. Aesthetica will not partake in any forum flaming against an enemy and will remain a "good sport" throughout the war, and thereafter.
    • Aesthetica will not declare victory unless we have gained a strategic or tactical advantage over the enemy.
    • Aesthetica will admit defeat if the enemy gains a strategic or tactical advantage over ourselves.
    • Aesthetica will warn the enemy of "no-go" zones where any ship, warship or not, within that zone may be sunk.
    • Aesthetica will not lie about their losses or the enemy's losses.
    • Aesthetica will not exploit Starmade bugs to our advantage.
    • Throughout the war Aesthetica will still try to reach an agreement with the hostile nation, and will try to end the war early.
    • Aesthetica will try not to destroy civilian vessels or stations.
    • In areas torn by war, nearby, war-torn factions will be aided by Aesthetica. Ships aiding war-torn factions will bear a red cross, and will not be armed.
    • Aesthetica will not "dox" or "DDOS" members of hostile nations.
    • Aesthetica will not harass members of hostile nations.
    • Aesthetica will abide to local server rules and the community guidelines of the forums.
    Always.
    I would have thought this would go under a spoiler tag on your faction page. Any reason why separate?

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    It has nothing to do with recruitment.
    Right I had forgotten about this:

I had thought you kept a thread in both recruitment and roleplay. My apologies.

I trust this can be found somewhere on your website?