AE Ships

Reaction score
    Hey, so perhaps some of you have heard of Astro Empires (It kinda sucks, but i still play it.) The devs of the game have made in-game models of the ships you can build, and they are AMAZING! so I would like someone to help (basically build it becuase im horrible at building shit) build it.

Image:

//09DA2B92-001F-44E1-8229-7A81E96CDC0B/ae_medium_and_small_ships.jpg

In case the image is glitched:

http://portal.astroempires.com/blog/324-a-sneak-peak-at-the-death-star

If you cant click it just copy and paste it into your browser.

Hope someone makes the cruiser or heavy cruiser first!

Reaction score
    2 things:

1st: If you dont have anything nice to say, please dont say it. critisism on the ships and work on them is welcome, but dont hate the player, hate the game :)

2nd: I say basically. I WILL be helping out, just not as much on hull, but more on interior and modules. I consider the outside hull detail and effectivness to be the biggest part of building a ship. Other will agree.

In case this confuses you, I will be helping, but your name will be used when uploading the ship (more if extra people decide to help).

Reaction score
    My current project. (here)

Now that you\'ve seen something I\'ve done, you know I\'m serious. I would love to help, I just need to balance my time out between the things happenning. Those ships make me ambitious to make something, they are very cool looking. I can work over skype with a headset and I\'m willing to work with 1-3 other people. Just message me if you want to build and I\'ll host a server.