Adventures in Spaceship (Mis)Engineering

Reaction score
    Beam + Cannon it is since 1) it plays nice with my power capacity and 2) Constant beams just feel right.

With that the unnamed Dreadnought (Nemesis is it's working title but I'm not sure I'll stick with it) is just about done!
    Only 1 quick pick since it hasn't changed much from the last full body pick, only adding the bridge and a rework of the red frontfacing illuminated section due to consolidation of the underlying weapons:
    Also present is a rework of the Carnival BS as it's current iteration was rendered unusable by the change making effects add to weapon base stats (which I await eagerly the unbugging of missiles that came with it. Then my sweet, we shall have our time in the sun, yes...).

I could have just redone the weapons, but also wanted to take this opportunity to correct 2 qualms I had with it; 1) I hated the turrets on it. The new ones made for the dread build aren't perfect, but they feel so much better visually and 2) The new mass, ~125k, is right in the middle of the 100k-150k range I had originally intended the ship to have. And so we have the Carnival Mk II Heavy Variant.

Both will be posted up top with stats once the post editing rules are returned to normal. In the meantime comments on design of either, both or anything else posted is appreciated.