Advanced Factory Controller

Reaction score
    This is a suggestion for a new block called the Advanced Factory Controller. This block allows you to control your different factories much easier, and streamline mass manufacturing. The basic concept is that the block is connected to your factories, and the advanced factory controller GUI includes elements such as a dropdown menu that combines all the dropdown menus of whatever factories are connected (meaning if you have every factory connected you can make everything from that one gui), a search bar for obvious reasons, and the ability to order specific amounts of whatever block you search up to make, IE you can SPECIFICALLY make 10k grey hull, and it will only pull enough mats into the basic factory to make exactly that much hull. Additionally, you can queue up orders, and monitor existing operations, hopefully to never have to open the actual factory GUIs again. The factories themselves can be connected to a storage, and they will automatically pull resources from the storage, and put the products back into it. This is a way to keep pretty much any factory system schema wants, but still easily streamline it in such a way that massively reduces the tedium of mass manufacturing.

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Perhaps you could also add this functionality to the shop module instead.