Bug Advanced editing (left control button)

Reaction score
    My left control button seems to be spazzing out on me today. Worked fine yesterday and works fine out side of Starmade. Two things have happened so far today:

1. Holding left control while editing caused my camera to slowly drift to the... left I think it was.

2. While trying to select an area to copy, the space would rapidly fill with the selected block type instead.

Restarting (so far) fixed the first, but after being in build mode for an hour or so, the second one crept up. I'm currently restarting again to see if it happens, or if I have a new problem arise!

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Are you sure you were not moving when holding control? If the ship is moving and you hold control you stay still.

Also I would suggest you hit the other mouse button when copying. It sounds like you're placing blocks instead of selecting the area which might be possible even when copy mode is activated. Removing blocks is also possible when trying to paste an object as well since they are bound to different keys.

Reaction score
    Same thing happening here from time to time, so frustrating. Also, holding left control and trying to click "copy," it will automatically deselect copy if I'm looking at a block. Someone told me you need to log off, clear your client cache, then log back in. It worked.