Advanced build mode bug

Reaction score
    So, when I try to turn on sym mode and set my sym point/center, it sets the the plane on the block under the "set" tab, way off to the right of the block I actually want to set it on, and places whatever block I have in my hand there...it works properly for a while, then just bugs out and refuses to play ball.

This problem is intermittent,

Edit: This is prebuild 101

Reaction score
    There are a lot of problems with the ADV build mode, I have one where I hit advanced build and rotate a block, every block disapears forever, and I have to restart my game.

Reaction score
    My game crashes everytime i rotate a block, so yeah...

Reaction score
    My old laptop use to do that, are you using a Intel card?

Reaction score
    I had this bug after installing the 0.1 over the last stable 0.09x with combination of custom block skins and custom UI skin (Kupu realistic hires). Basically a 0.1, build over files and mods of the last 0.09x without resetting anything. Rotating the blocks with \"Ctrl-.\" worked as intended, but when clicking the little rotation arrows in the advanced building menu (more available positions?), the game crashed, when reaching a certain alignment. I fixed this with a clean install.

I don\'t know if this helps in any way or if this has anything to do with the bug but better mention it.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    The block rotation in the upper right corner of adv build mode doesn\'t show me an icon. But it works. Dunno how often, because I use the mouse weel for the reason of having no icon there.