Admiralkio Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Admiralkio

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): EST

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? 2-3 days per week. May change as my schedule is somewhat fluid at the moment.

How long have you been playing StarMade? Nearly three years.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I am a builder and collaborator, i prefer to create epic works of lore rather than vesting time into constructing titans and other said ships, although i do like to construct large ships occasionally, if i have a reason.
    I have no faction affiliations, at the moment, and i seek to remain unbiased in that regard.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I have been in the StarMade community for a few years now, and i somewhat see myself as a voice of reason in matters which might affect entire communities (servers, StarMade, etc). While i am usually laid back and admittedly sometimes hostile, i seek to be a good person to everyone i encounter unless i have a good reason to treat them as otherwise.

What are some of your weaknesses? I can be brash at times, and occasionally hostile. I do not deny that i am prideful and may deny things that would hurt my pride, but i do my best to swallow the bitter pill that is truth.

What motivates you to become a council member? I have sought to become more than just a player in the StarMade community, but i did not feel like i could accept a position as a moderator or forum admin in any situation, i simply do not trust myself with that power in my current state.

How do you contribute to the community currently? Currently, i am somewhat inactive in the community due to studies taking up most of my time, although i do have some free time, i end up losing all of it to other things in real-life. I do occasionally post ships, ideas, and provide feedback for other peoples ideas.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.