Admin Warping Space stations, Planets.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    With the new galaxy map, there is a little button (if you are an admin) to "Admin Warp to" the highlighted sector. It warps you, and any ship you are in to that location. This seems to work as intended.

I then tested the Admin Teleport in a build block attached to a star-base. The star-base was moved to a new location. This seems to work as intended, with a few minor issues. Moving the star-base, leaves "ghost" images of it on the galactic map, until the server is restarted. I realize this is probably due to unfinished Galaxy Map and/or Scanner features.

I tested the Admin Warp in a build block attached to a planet. The planet segment was moved to a new location, but the planet core and all other planet segments remained in place. I'm sure that this is at the level of "It hurts when I poke myself in the eye!" type problems where the solution is just "Don't do that." but I wanted to raise the issue anyway.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    With the new galaxy map, there is a little button (if you are an admin) to "Admin Warp to" the highlighted sector. It warps you, and any ship you are in to that location. This seems to work as intended.

I then tested the Admin Teleport in a build block attached to a star-base. The star-base was moved to a new location. This seems to work as intended, with a few minor issues. Moving the star-base, leaves "ghost" images of it on the galactic map, until the server is restarted. I realize this is probably due to unfinished Galaxy Map and/or Scanner features.

I tested the Admin Warp in a build block attached to a planet. The planet segment was moved to a new location, but the planet core and all other planet segments remained in place. I'm sure that this is at the level of "It hurts when I poke myself in the eye!" type problems where the solution is just "Don't do that." but I wanted to raise the issue anyway.
    does that planet segment still have gravity?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes, that segment still has gravity. I can warp it back, and it looks fine. I have the planetary motion turned off, to reduce lag and planet/ship landing issues. I have not tested it with planetary motion turned on.

Reactions: SkylordLuke