Admin load spawn distance

Reaction score
    Yo, hopefully this will be simple, but i'm trying to use the admin load feature to spawn in 24 medium cannon turrets, and each time they spawn increasing distances away from my ship, forcing me to pilit it, to them. This sucks. Is it possible to reduce the distance, so the admin load will say spawn it where i am, or within 100 meters of me?

If not, i guess i'll just apply for chemotherapy already - I'll need it :)

Many thanks.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Admin spawn is the same as spawn from a blueprint. If you spawn things one after the other then they line up as they can not overlap each other. To get around this people build turret racks that hold an x number of turrets or drones and spawn that.

Your ship also has an invisible collision box around it and nothing spawns within this box. Move some what away from your ship to spawn a turret directly in front of you.

Reaction score
    Hmm i tried moving away from my ship, and it still spawned them ~1k away. (My ship is quite large, over 2k blocks long, and~1k wide.

I hadn't thought of a turret rack tho, i should have, that's quite an elegant solution to the problem xD Thanks.

Just a shitty stick ship with rail basics jammed on it should suffice?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Just a shitty stick ship with rail basics jammed on it should suffice?
    Yes.

You can also make a stick station. Dock all the turrets to basic rails not turrets dockers! Then you can use Right CTRL with UP or DOWN to move between docked entities. In this case the turret bases. On a ship this does not work and you end up in the turret barrel. Simply park your ship next to the spawned station and move the turrets over.