Adjusting/disabling inventory capacity

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    So with the newest update, I am faced with a problem. In my SP game I'm building ships and my inventory is currently at 2.4m/2k capacity and now I can't remove any blocks from my ships because my inventory is beyond capacity.

I could switch to using creative, but creative is more inefficient than just having an inventory full of all the different block types I'm currently using because I'd only have one hotbar full of items and every time I need a different block I'd have to search for it instead of just dragging it down. I know it's a small inconvenience and I'm willing to live with it, but if there's any way at all (admin command, cfg setting) to adjust or disable the inventory capacity so that I can just continue on without interruption that'd be great.

Thanks in advance.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I assume you are building your stuff near your base or some other structure?

If so, make a chest with linked cargo space, enough to hold all of your stuff from your inventory that you're using now. Open the chest, and you should see a button in the upper right that says something along the lines of "Make Personal Cargo". Click that.

Now as long as you are in the same sector as that chest, you can access it from your personal inventory by hitting the button that says Personal Cargo (or something like that, don't have the game up at the moment to double check). It switches over to your own mini creative mode style inventory that can pull from it. And it's only limit is how much cargo space you have on it, so you can now actually have MORE stuff on you at any given time when building than you could before.

Reactions: Agame3 and Andir