Additional community content section

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I know this is not actually an in-game suggestion but i don't know where else to put it.

I think it would be great for a collaborative building project and an integrated community if there was a section of the community content for ship and Station templates.

This way it is possible to share for example a really great hanger flooring idea without having to share an entire station.

Or you can share a really cool cockpit idea without the need of sharing an entire ship.

This way the number of people who can build stuff that looks really awesome is expanded because less advanced builders can still make amazing ships and stations by adding pre-fab parts together.

Similar to Bench's Smugglers cove production line except its on the forums.

I know it is only a nuance idea and people can upload these files into the pre-existing ships / stations categories but to save those threads from getting over-filled with things that aren't complete works I think this would be fun.
    :)

wat

Reaction score
    Yeah this is something I'd really like to see, and something I'm actually working on my own site for.