Adding mini civilizations of hostile, neutral, and peaceful races

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Some planets should have towns of some alien or human race. The races could be found on other planets and have ships that leave and come to trade or for people to move. It would add more life to the planet. Some races will try to kill you. While others will only try to kill you if you do hurt them or their planet. Then there will be peaceful races that won't try to kill you know matter what you do. Since the neutral races can either like or dislike depending on what you do they can communicate with other planets there race is on so if they hate you if you find a planet their race is on they will also hate you. Or if you want to go the simple route you can just had little towns of peaceful things.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think it would be awesome, It seems that there should deffinitly be more factions, when all there is in space are Shops, their ships, and pirates. Where are the shops customers? other than players of course. it just seems like there should be more people in space. It would be cool if there were more factions, and also if factions had zones dedicated to them. in a way similar to spore where there are little facions set up. I understand it will be in a long time that this is set up, but to fight specific empires into extinction, or establish relationships with differn\'t empires would be quite awesome.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I feal populating the game with more AI is a good idea. It gives us more to shoot at. Im one of those peaple that like making storys and lore, so if we had some way to add our own NPC factions, similer to how we can add ship designs, we can make a vast galaxy for players to adventure in.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Very nice idea, I too hoped they would do something like this. However I think if you show mass aggression the peaceful nations should attack. They wouldn\'t just let you massacre their planet now, would they? :P

Reaction score
    im doing a series in a full size enterprise and this would make it so there was something to discover

also hand held weapons for boarding and taking planets on foot after orbital bombardment.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think AI mobs should link with factions where you can buy/hire mobs to say defend a planet or spacestation while you are away.