Read by Council Add sub categories from storage blocks to the replace filter

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So, I really don't know if this has been suggested before, I don't see any similar threads.

Basically, "remove weapons" or "remove support tools" This can remove the entire range of that category, but nothing else.

You can select to replace system modules, or remove them entirely for example, thus leaving just the hull itself.

This is a great feature that will not only improve construction times for ships, but make it much easier for a total refit to be done.

Suggestions? Do you think this would be a good idea? Leave a comment, down below.

Coding wise, well I personally don't know, but I'd assume schine has it set up in such a way that they can easily add and remove blocks from the replace filter, as for whole groups of blocks, No idea, I'd assume it would be easy, but I don't know.

Last edited:
    Reactions: nightrune
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    No, not at all.

What im suggesting is using the same catalog filters on the storage chests for the replace filter, which does include hull, but many others as well.
    ok thanks. i meant to change that to "Would it include this" but i didn't get on in time.