Recognized Add 'Repair/Reboot all docked entities' option at Shop

Reaction score
    Pretty straightforward. Currently, your turrets/any other rail-based stuff takes damage during a battle, you have to manually enter each entity to repair/replenish its armor. This isn't a huge issue for smaller ships but I can see it being a nightmare for people piloting anything bigger than a corvette/ has a lot of turrets

Reaction score
    If not at shops I definitely want this as a shipyard feature. Drone racks are cool and all, but getting them set up can be a pain.

Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Somethings like a new computer which can reboot all docked entity can be cool ?
    It's can be awesome, you will be able to control all turrets in a single computer in the cockpit by example

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Somethings like a new computer which can reboot all docked entity can be cool ?
    It's can be awesome, you will be able to control all turrets in a single computer in the cockpit by example
    He's talking about an option to fix your turrets, not to enable them.

But I can get behind a turret control computer so you can use your turrets as manual weapons too.

Reaction score
    For computer functionality something I would love is a way to activate the AI/faction module on anything in the docking chain of the entity you're in during build mode, but that's a different topic really.