ADD PLUGINS [PERIOD]

Reaction score
    Add server plugin abilities. That way people will be able to create and install plugins for dedicated server.

(Just encase you did not know what a plugin is)

A plugin is an addon to a server that ads more commands, features or other abilities for a server, exactly what I need for my server.

Reason I need plugins? Well my server crashed allot due to over use of RAM and needs of restarting allot. And logining onto my server every other hour just to restart the server is kind of time consuming. A plugin that did that automactically for me would great, and that is exaclty what I need.

Also better permissions plugins would be great such as one that allowed me not only to have Admins, but Moderators, Donating ranks, and so on. All with their own different abilities.

Also a plugins (this shoudl be a real feature in the game) is the ability to announce things via command. that way when I wish to announce something like "Go check out the new forum" or things like that, it wont just be a simple chat text. And it would appear like the "The server will stop in # seconds" when stopping the server so that everyone notices it.

Thanks, this is just a suggestion but server owners, like me and others, would love these features.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I know I saw somewhere that there was going to be an API made, which would allow developers to make plugins :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Once this Plugin API is introduced servers will explode just like Minecraft.

Edy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You can use multicraft for auto restarts and auto messages, might not be colored but still :P