Actually usefull weapon points.

Reaction score
    My idea is pretty simple. Currently, as far as got into it, the weapon damage, distance, reload speed etc. are calculated based on some strange formulas, making weapon put to damage 97% speed 1% distance 1% reload 1% even weaker in damage per shot than 25 25 25 25. So i thought that:

1. Weapon points should be placed with every point individualy, not by %.

2. Weapon point allocation should be saved with blueprints (i'm not sure if it is)

3.Weapon points should have more logical impact on weapon features, eg. 1 point= 2 damage, 1 point= 0.5 kph and so on.

Now motivation. This will allow playes to create much more diffirent stuff, like rapid-fire weak missiles, or epic guns which fire a slow bolt of doom, etc. with only simplening the existing systems.

Reaction score
    sounds great since the current system settings doesnt do much difference besides altering range or damage a bit... which exponentially gets more significant the biiger the weapon sytem.

i think this sytsem will benefit the smaller ships more while leaving the big ships with more freedom in their weapons settings.