Activate (r) control stops working?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I've just downloaded starmade-build_20140519_223859 and I have lost the r control... I can't access plex doors or activation blocks I can use gravity blocks though and access a ship core I... but i'm now stuck inside the engineering deck of a ship because I cant access anything anymore... this bug happened right after turning on the lights and power cores to my ship... (60+ lights and separate reactors connected to activation blocks) It wasn't right away as I flicked the lights on and off a few times first then suddenly couldn't use it anymore... it just got stuck in the on position. I then use a plex door to enter into the ships hanger to head towards the bridge of the ship thinking maybe it was a fluke or lag and will soon catch up, but it only got worse. Once I got into the hangar I couldn't access the doors on the other side leading into the main passage through storage thus locking me inside engineering and the hanger rooms with no way out. I then add activation blocks to doors to see if I can force them open but they don't work either. So to the forums I go!!!