Aceface's Thread

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    probably someone else - i made this to have all of my stuff here :D

Reaction score
    Oh you say this is your thread? Well I say it's MY thread now.

SUPRA'S THREAD. POST SUPRA'S.

Reactions: Mariux
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    @MrFURB is there some way how you can reserve some posts for me? because i can't post more than 20 pictures and 5 videos even though they are in spoilers :(

Worst case I can remake the thread but people will most likely comment before the double post timer has gone.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    I don't think I can do that for you, but what I will do is recommend how you can easily organize your pictures/videos in a good way. Have the opening post be a hub with links to other posts on this thread that have pictures/videos. That way each time you update or add something your thread is automatically bumped and the only extra effort needed to keep it all organized is a link to the new message added to the opening post.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I don't think I can do that for you, but what I will do is recommend how you can easily organize your pictures/videos in a good way. Have the opening post be a hub with links to other posts on this thread that have pictures/videos. That way each time you update or add something your thread is automatically bumped and the only extra effort needed to keep it all organized is a link to the new message added to the opening post.
    FURB! THE BEST ADMIN ON STARMADE DOCK! :D

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Also @MrFURB I have seen people on the forums have words be clickable and act as a link. How do you do that?

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Also @MrFURB I have seen people on the forums have words be clickable and act as a link. How do you do that?
    There's a tool icon that looks like links of a chain in the text editor of your post, with another one next to it that has an added 'x' mark on it. The former is a tool that will let you link a URL to what text you have selected when clicking it, and the other lets you unlink words without deleting them.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    test

alright i'm going to spend hours editing images and links this weekend xD

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Your fighters are the best, but I think you should still work on your cap. ship building skills. Just saying.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Your fighters are the best, but I think you should still work on your cap. ship building skills. Just saying.
    :D yes i should! oh btw i have many more images of new ships that will be here when i update the thread with all the crazy links and stuffz!

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Awesome hornet replica :)
    Amazing! I once built an RSI Aurora from the same game. It didn't turn out very accurate due to it's small size, sadly, and the stats are pretty bad, too. I'll probably try it again sometime not soon.

Reactions: aceface