Aceface's Phantom ships

Reaction score
    Idk if this is the right place, if not, can a mod please move it to the correct place, but, anyway, does anyone happen to have the files for all of aceface's phantom mk1-mkXVII (or whatever his latest one was) ships? I have been looking, and they aren't in the community content, or his shipyard for the download link, I found the redirect to their community content posts, and they seem to have been removed. so, does anyone have the files for them?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Idk if this is the right place, if not, can a mod please move it to the correct place, but, anyway, does anyone happen to have the files for all of aceface's phantom mk1-mkXVII (or whatever his latest one was) ships? I have been looking, and they aren't in the community content, or his shipyard for the download link, I found the redirect to their community content posts, and they seem to have been removed. so, does anyone have the files for them?
    Don't suppose you have actually asked AceFace? You can talk to him on his youtube videos through the comments.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    AceFace sent me a google drive link for you Tap.
    Phantoms.rar