Accidentally Redeemed to the wrong Steam account

Reaction score
    Ok, so I bought StarMade quite a while ago (very early alpha) and I just found out you guys got on Steam, so I got in and redeemed my Steam key. Problem is, I redeemed it to my alt account. This isn't a problem per se, but I'd really prefer to have it on my primary account. Is there any way to get it transferred or get a second key?

I understand if you guys think I'm just trying to mooch for a second copy of the game, I understand, but please don't just lynch me out of here. If you don't believe I own the game, here's a link to my alt-account's steam library: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zer0t3ch_tech/games/?tab=all

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    You probably want to contact a schine staff member and make your case to them. It's pretty likely one will end up reading this and pming you. Although I am not sure if this would be a starmade side or steam side issue though, so just wait on one of them and hope for the best.

Reaction score
    You probably want to contact a schine staff member and make your case to them. It's pretty likely one will end up reading this and pming you. Although I am not sure if this would be a starmade side or steam side issue though, so just wait on one of them and hope for the best.
    My guess is going to be that the only way to get it on my primary account would be another Steam key, but I doubt I'll be able to get one.

Funny thing is, I think I used to know one of the devs. (On the forums at least) IIRC, I was like one of the first 100 or 500 members or something like that. This website used to be so plain..... /reminiscing