Accepted Work List for Wiki

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    https://trello.com/b/Pa1D0DEZ/starmadepedia-net-features-bugs

This is an active work board, where users can view what features and bugs have been recognised and reviewed by the Wiki Administration team. Users can recommend features and report bugs on the wiki here, if your suggestion or bug has been recognised, you can watch its progress on the board.

If your bug or suggestion has not been put on the board, we may have missed it or for some other reason declined reporting it.

We hope that this will be helpful to monitor what work is being done on the wiki front, and aid users in giving us suggestions or reporting problems.

Reaction score
    By suggestion features, do you mean game features or site features?

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The Starmade Wiki needs updating

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    So this Wiki will be exclusive to StarMade/StarMadeDock users? That is a very good idea. Do we need to sign up at the site if we would like to use it in the future or only if we would like to be on the dev. team? Thanks for all you have done, I realize it takes a lot out of your rl to undertake such a task. I appreciate it and I know others do as well and more will in the future.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Need some form of back link to the forums/main starmade page from the wiki. Currently there is the wiki button to take you to the wiki, but clicking on the starmade logo on the wiki site does nothing, and there were no other links to the main page that I could see.