Absurdly low look sensitivity, help needed

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just downloaded the game and logged in and got into a game and I realized the look sensitivity is unbearably low, so I maxed it in the game options. It is still absurdly low so I maxed out my system mouse sensitivity and the difference ingame is almost non existant. Any ideas on what the issue might be? It's not due to a big ship. Any help would be appriciated.

(Playing on Ubuntu Linux)

Reaction score
    When you\'re out of the ship, turn speed is really, really slow, If you\'ll notice, any object you move towards will still be kilometres away after 10 mins of constant movement. It\'s natural.

If you\'re experiencing the same slow movement INSIDE a ship however, that\'s not natural. And I can\'t speak for the stability of Ubuntu, whatever the hell that is.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same here, seems to be a bug in Ubuntu Linux. FPS: 60-80

Look sensitivity: takes 300 mouse moves to turn 180 degrees...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ahh, alright. I guess us Ubuntu users will just have to wait till thats fixed to play this game. Shame. :\\

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This problem has already been discussed here: http://star-made.org/content/mouse-sensitivity-tied-fps-linux

tl;dr: Starmade\'s mouse sensivity seems tied to the FPS. I have 2 graphic cards and can confirm this. If I run it with intel\'s integrated one, it\'s extremely hard to turn using the mouse. But If I use my dedicated graphics card, a badly acceptable NVIDIA 310M, I can do so much more easily. And it also happens on Windows.