about the updates.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    So it is said that from now on updates will come regularly once every 2 weeks.
    can I expect more output (even if it is a bit) or is it just splitting up everything with a feature update once every 2 months? or will it be, feature done, update asap?

ps:
    anything we can expect in the following 5 updates (today and in 2 weeks etc.)
    the development plans were informative, but I don't have a clue what will come first and such, and would really like to know what i am waiting for :P

Last edited:

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Today's patch, which is apparently coming in a few hours or less, is bug fixes. The previous update was really really buggy, so we badly need this.
    In two weeks or so, we're getting an update that includes the new cargo system and maybe one or two extras.
    The version after that may well be another bugfix patch a week afterwards... Hell, I hope it is.
    The update after that is anyone's guess, unless a dev knows to the degree that it's safe to say what it will be. It should come sometime around mid-December, if the "two-week schedule" is to be believed.