About suggestions

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Schema says it all. Even tough there are some pretty good suggestions out there (I admit I look foward for a lot of them), some people seem to forget that implementing stuff in the game takes way more than simply pushing a button, even more on the bigger suggestions (eg Hyperdrive, Robots, Bigger Planets, etc). Heck, I have only a tiny knowledge of programming and it\'s enough to make me dizzy, I don\'t even want to think about what it should have taken to make this game! Plus, this is Schema\'s game, noone has more right to decide what fits within the game\'s proposal and when it should be implemented.

I want these awesome stuff to be in the game as much as anyone else. However, I realize that Schema will have an hard time to implement those things, and that he probably have bigger priorities, so the fact that said suggestions aren\'t implemented right away doesn\'t mean he is ignoring them. Plus, the game is still in Alpha, there is plenty of time for stuff to be implemented, and I completely trust that Schema knows when its time to put stuff. Rushing things never goes anywere, personally I\'d rather wait more in exchange for a more polished game.

Keep up the good work Schema!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Schema has been working on this amazing game for a long time with next to no help.
    • He offers it to us for free for now and cheap ((in my opinion when it gets bigger) I\'m tight with cash and this is clearly worth buying).
    • There is already a solid friendly community
    • He reads our stuff and considers all our ideas, ready for them or not.
    • He keeps us informed and up to date.
    • He regularly updates things
    • He prioritizes the game to be fun and engaging before anything else
    • More stuff that I can\'t think of now as well.

Schema clearly needs to be given a \"good guy\" award.

Reaction score
    +1 cookie for you, schema.

That said, a development roadmap might be a good idea to increase clarity on the subject.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Keep up the good work Schema! Even in alpha I can see the great potential in this game. So much so I already went ahead and purchased my copy. :) The internet will be the internet and will always want their way yesterday. Five years from now the people making unreasonable demands will look back at themselves and wonder who that idiot posting was. Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing the direction you take the game.

For the people who don\'t understand what an \"alpha\" version is, look back at the Minecraft alpha version. Or if you\'re old enough, Duke Nukem 3D vs Lame Duke. ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Rome was not build in one day, give Schema time to do his magic...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I will be happy to post my 30+ thoughts about this game I was noting for myself for a long time :)

Firstly I must check if they weren\'t suggested so far.

Question: do you happen to read subreddit about starmade?