About some Aperture things i want to see

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I wanna see people make Aperture science related ships like some symbols(Specifically i want symbols to use on my ships) But other wise i just want to see cool looking ships in the style of Aperture science(Portal 2)

Reaction score
    stop telling other people to do shit and do it yourself. You'll never learn unless you try.
    I don't got the time and also i'm asking people if they could maybe do it, Theres a whole difference between what you said and what i said
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453241715,1453241668][/DOUBLEPOST]
    k go build them
    Can't, I don't build things well, I can make a borg cube that thats mostly all other than ugly looking ships(Its true)

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    I don't got the time and also i'm asking people if they could maybe do it, Theres a whole difference between what you said and what i said
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453241715,1453241668][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Can't, I don't build things well, I can make a borg cube that thats mostly all other than ugly looking ships(Its true)
    While they have been rude, what they have said is kind of on point. The way you phrased your original post did not really sound like a request, more like a demand. And people don't usually do well with that. They could have just ignored it, but eh, it's the internet. Ignore them. But, you might want to rephrase your original post.

As for not being able to build things well, all it takes is practice. Set yourself up a sandbox server, use the give command to get all the things, and just get to experimenting.

It's not difficult, it just takes time. Play around, just build stuff. You'll find that you will improve.

Reaction score
    While they have been rude, what they have said is kind of on point. The way you phrased your original post did not really sound like a request, more like a demand. And people don't usually do well with that. They could have just ignored it, but eh, it's the internet. Ignore them. But, you might want to rephrase your original post.

As for not being able to build things well, all it takes is practice. Set yourself up a sandbox server, use the give command to get all the things, and just get to experimenting.

It's not difficult, it just takes time. Play around, just build stuff. You'll find that you will improve.
    Oh and i wanna let ya know that Scheme has added a creative menu in the inventory that admins can activate