Ability to rotate the core after placement

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So, I just built a massive ship that took me four hours, and I was a complete idiot in not checking which way it was facing. The ability to rotate the direction that the core faces would be very useful, as flying a ship backwards is not exactly practical. It would not detract from the fact that the core of the ship should stay where it is, but rather act as a failsafe for when idiots like me build their ship backwards.

Reaction score
    As well, the ability to move the core of the ship around. I feel when creating a ship I have to build from and around it. I would much rather build a ship, and then decided where I want the core to be.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We need to be able to move the core. It\'s just stupid if you build a ship to discover that the core isn\'t where you want it, only to discover the core is stationary and cannot be destroyed.

Reaction score
    The ability to use your camera with right-shift to aim your docking beam would also be very welcome.

Reaction score
    And most of those times, with more detail.
    None the less, I still support it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i did the same thing i built a huge ship and my core is placed wrong...i just wasted so much time

Reaction score
    Well i think that we don\'t need to rotate the core. xD

But as said it would have no disadvantages to make it enable to move the core afterwards. Actually there is no reason to not do it imo.