Abandoned Project: Airithonian Battle Cruiser

Reaction score
    This is a quick 8min vid with some nice music to keep you entertained while you watch.
    An (Old) Carrier style ship that was supposed to be Sleek and Classy-ish of mostly Red and White colors, with some potentially devastating firepower and hull armor. Though in theory it was great like all great ideas, to make the ship look beautiful yet very intimidating, it was flawed much like its predecessor sitting atop the current ship in process, at certain points in the video for reference. As both projects were meant to take brutal beatings during combat and dish out a lot of fire power to more competing ships of lager size whilst carrying it's own small army. After some tests with other creations made by others of the community; my ship proved to last only a short time before going out of commission. The gest was to have 5 or 6 of these Carriers with you but that was scrapped along with many other wishful thinking's. During half of the building process minor yet annoying changes were made throughout and realizations became nightmares. Power usage/Mass/Thrust all became issues with the way the design turned out. Frontal Battery Cannons were amazing for long range Bombardments, however close ranged completely devastated this ship.

It was called the Airithonian Battle Cruiser from an old Minecraft server I used to play/build/rp, and occasionally Admin on. This realm was called the land of Airithonian thanks to it's old creator for giving it that name (KookieKrisp), I've adopted it into my own world and given the Empire a new meaning.

The Airithonian Empire will build newer and better ships for the future. I am currently going through some designs right now...

However feel free to watch the video for more reference and over all idea of what I was going for. Subcribe if you want as well, I do other videos too.

-Commander Kali

Reactions: Mariux
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yeah, that is unique, in a good way I think! Finish it up and maybe I'll give her a look.

Reaction score
    That is one interesting ship...
    Yeah, I wanted to go for a different style, one that you just don't see everyday. Working on a newer version now, much larger than this one!

Yeah, that is unique, in a good way I think! Finish it up and maybe I'll give her a look.
    I would love to finish this project up but when leaving for a few months my computer was wiped of pretty much all games so memories are all I have left of this ship. :( Making a new one now however, going to be much larger!