Read by Schine A word of support :)

Reaction score
    After a few days of playing with the game I just had to say something: don't EVER stop evolving or developing this game.

Try to make more clips or videos or whatever ads you can, get this game popular. It's so addictive, I love it ! It deserves more popularity, I think more people would play it, only if they knew about it.

As for suggestions... Well I would like to see bigger planets, even if that would mean less of them in the world... Idea of hexagons is not that bad, but if you can squeeze some more sides, bigger in size, it would be a good thing...

Variation in prices between stations would also bring a new level of playing, encouraging players to explore more systems...

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    After a few days of playing with the game I just had to say something: don't EVER stop evolving or developing this game.

Try to make more clips or videos or whatever ads you can, get this game popular. It's so addictive, I love it ! It deserves more popularity, I think more people would play it, only if they knew about it.
    We'll have to stop developing it at some point, we're not immortals (not even :schema: is) ;)

Thanks for the positive comments, we're glad that you enjoy the game and hope that you continue to enjoy it for the rest of your life!!!! (Just kidding.... sort of)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    There is a lot of things still missing from this game I think it will take years until it is version 1.0 (current version 0.19289)

Reaction score
    Watching old videos (the ones from the past versions of the game), I can say it's definitely going in the right direction. Great overhaul of menus, weapons system, world generation and so on. One can tell that the game gets love from the devs, for now :) I just hope it will go in the right direction, as this whole voxel engine evolves, getting us more features on it's way. The whole voxel engine thing is still in alpha, so we should be patient. There is stuff missing, but as far as I can see from the old videos, it's getting there.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    there is a process to do that now. the problem is its so damn expensive that your better off just having a kid to leave all your possessions to.

Reaction score
    What if there will be a process to become immortal in the near future? You did not account for that. :p
    Well guys, I thought I was the weirdo, but you managed to steer a harmless post right in the direction of life and death, and the meaning of the life. If it's a space themed game, it doesn't have to be about The Question and The Answer, you know... :P :D
    Just kidding, of course :D

Reactions: Megacrafter127