A Way To Settle Political Debates in Starmade

Reaction score
    Im back, Starmadians. I know I have not made a forum post in a while, but, after listening to the State of the Union address, I feel all political. I came up with a brilliant idea for the politics of Starmade. So, without further adue, here is the solution to Starmadian political debates.

Whilst browsing the Interwebs, I came across the wonderful website of NationStates (http://www.nationstates.net/) This website is a forum where one creates nations, all with their own political systems and all that fancy political hubble-bubble. I propose, for factions to make large descisions (ex: going to war with another faction) they should do it on a forum specifically used for politics, with an actual system set up. This way it would be :
    1) Easier to manage political debates between factions

2) Easier to put to vote descisions to be made by factions

3) Nations can have their own flags and all that fancy stuff.

So that is my proposal. Faction leaders, if you want structured inter- and extrafaction relations, take to the Interwebs and make a nation at this wonderful forum. Please comment if you have any questions about it, or want to set up something.

That is all. Splyntr AWAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!

Reaction score
    While the concept has merit, and I would proffer if situations were handled with class & diplomacy, I fear most simply say, \"WE SHALL MURDER THEM IN THEIR BUMHOLES!\" and start shooting.

Reaction score
    I think everyone would prefer it if people proclaim their intentions to murder bum holes politically.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well at least no one has fucked anyone in important rooms yet...politicly.