a very old History

Reaction score
    today for 1.5 years ago, since the big starmade galactic war on all servers get a limited of servers a new faction in the system - the Xenon.

many old pilots question me about the position of the xenon faction and what was been with them, because they was along the time. the RJ Productions has use today long range scan on old worlds to find signals or anything of xenon ships or life and found at 19:45 (german time) this pictures of xenon ships in a system whos called ,,Doon,,.

we (some pilots) and i are not sure about this race was been all the time. but is this scan a coming back for this heavly assault race? some players know about the (thinking) ,,biggest ship,, of starmade who was ever build in the year 2012 with over 7.5km long, who crashing servers by spawning the ship. this was the heavly mothership of the xenon race when you remember.

i open this thread for older players, who known the xenon race from 2012 and the ,,big war,,. what do you think about this race and can it be thruth, that this race was found today - or are this ,,fake,, pictures of a shippack who is coming next time?

Reactions: JimmyJamba