A tiny thing: selling ships whole

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I'd like to request implementation of very minor but very useful feature:

An ability to sell the whole ship. I am currently creating a set of different vehicles to liven up the world, and I sell one saved before I can make another one. The problem is I have to dismantle the whole thng every time before I can turn blocks back into money. I'd like to be able to just select ship I am owner of and sell the whole thing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If you are just playing single player, use admin commands to give yourself the resources you need to build whatever you need.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yes, but ability of selling whole ships when one doesn\'t want to cheat hsi way through or he\'s playing with others would be certainly useful.

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    I regularly need to clean up a bunch of ships hanging around a shop to free up some performance for new designs, a simple sell options instead of having to either dismantle or blow it up would be nice.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes, that would be way more realistic than having to bring a harvester to dismantle captured ship/dismantling it in build mode or by hand.

Reaction score
    Ideally the ship would first be dismantled into components , then those may or may not be sold depending on shop capacity.

Reaction score
    It would be nice to steal a ship and then sell it off. Not everyone can afford a chop shop!