A suggestion on current planets (includes shape changes but not gravity changes)

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Can planets not have real gravity? (draws you toward the center)

You can still escape with terraform - if you are not on another player\'s home planet\'s prison.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Though I would prefer double sided floating islands ^^ (or maybe they should just be asteroids?)

Reaction score
    This suggestion has been laughed at muliple times, please stop suggesting it.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The only problem with this suggestion is that it doesn\'t solve the problem of being able to mine planets from the bottom since no gravity exists there. This is definetly something that needs to be fixed and idk hope this idea will do that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oooh, someone could totally make a planet like this and then upload screenshots to see how it works in practise! :O I might give it a crack, but no promises!

Earth planets would be the best to start with methinks.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Get a group of people together and terraform a planet in a group instead of on your own ^^ It doesn\'t matter if people will have slightly different ideas about it\'s shape since landspaces can have very wild shapes. More ideas, better environment.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I previously posed a question and I legit just dreamed of a solution so I\'ll make a post on it later today! It will make this planet solution all the better while making some great new machines everyone has wanted