A simple Suggestion

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I know that sadly enogh starmade is currently planned to be a payed game later on in the development stages, but why not do like minecraft (and probably some other games too) and make it so that the people who has already made accounts and are supporting tha game get it for free, making it so that only new players will have to pay for it once you decide to make starmade cost. I think that would be fair since the people that are currently playing probably has helped at least a bit with the development of the game, coming up with new fun ideas and things like that. Just a small suggestion from a starmade fan.

/TheAwesomeGuy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Minecraft was the same way back in it\'s early alpha stages. You had to pay to play, or support it for free but when the day came those who played for free still had to buy it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Man, 6$ for such a good game is less than a cinema ticket even in a third world country like mine (Poland). Its good to support the devs for their hard work, especially if you know that there is no big company behind it and its really not about the cash but about the game (like in old days of gaming).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    1st don\'t name a thread \"a simple suggestion\" or any other indescript name that says nothing of what the thread is actually about.

2nd a demo may be a good idea, but seriously it\'s 6 bucks, especially for a game that\'s already considerablly better than minecraft.