a shipyard

Reaction score
    I saw a video from from Skylord Luke

And thought that you could make a real shipyard with this!! :D

here is what I have come up with.

The actual station holds platforms, which hold the preebuild parts.

Here for example a room and hallways.

Then there is the big docking port for the ships. There I can assemble the needed parts and then put hulls around it.

You just have to jump from the cores to the specific platform that holds what you want.

What you will probably have to do is make the max size from the building are from 10 to something bigger, I use 200.

The inner parts of the ships so far :D

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz and Mariux
    Reaction score
    The copy and paste is great!!!

This is all of today, one day of work. And half the day I used to build the parts, the ship so far is like lego :D
    And the inside gets automaticaly like a RP ship :D

Blue are weapons and the red are effect blocks, if you see yellow it is shields.

There I plan to put the crew quarters. Three on each side.

Reaction score
    nice of you to say, but this is more practical than optical pleasing. There is no interior. For now :D

It is really just a station ( actually it is a ship ) to build ships.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Very Nice Marcus, looks like a fun RP way to build things.
    I'm quite interested in the ship itself as well, another great work in the making~

Reaction score
    I learned a little about how to build a ship with this method. And came to the conlusion, that I needed to restart the ship.

So here what I came uo with today.

This one is much better, you will be able to acces most of the ship through maintenance halls. It has a double cannon cannon array with pircing effect. And a rocket rocket array, not sure which effect I would give it jet.

The bridge, I know I am not very good with internal details -.-

And this is how the rest of the internals look like. Mostly I just laid metal meshes trough the ship, but it gives a feeling of engine room :D

And that is why you dont fire heat seaking missiles in your shipyard -.-

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    Ok here is what happened today :D

That is what the shipyard looks like now.

And here is the ship. By the way she is a frigate. I did not give her a name jet.

As you can see I have finished the rough exterior. A layer of shields and hardened hull protects the inner parts now. Not that it really matters since hardened hull is penetrated easaly -.-, but as a vessel for the heat of combat only armor is possible to consider as her battledress.

By the way here you can see my problem with small ships, I wanted a small ship and here I am with, well not a small ship. They always grow :confused:

Reaction score
    Ok I was still not really satisfied with the ship ... soo ...

I tried again :D

The main armament will be the heat seaking missiles in the broadsides.

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    over the shield hull comes the armor. I just like to build the shape like this.

And you did not see jet this one without the shield hull. So here :)

So this is the direction this will go.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I build a little more :D

And while the first one is not finished, I just had to begin the secound one. The new one has a lot better thrust to mass ratio and relies even more on his missiles. While the big white one has effectively 6000 heat seaking missile blocks the new one, even being smaller, has still 5000.

But it will have a lot less shields, so the first will probably be my heavy cruiser and the new one a normal cruiser. I will see how it works out :D