A SHIP THAT IS a planet COMPLETION AWE YEA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Project i started about 4 hours Ago of a 1:1 Planet ship and you might be saying WTF dude thats stupid

Butt My plan is to make it hollow (except for systems and stuff) But the outer rim will have all the caves and stuff of a normal Earth planet Except for ores unless i ahve extra free time :D Note this is being Made legitly on a server But who needs salvage arrays when you Have A build block If you would like to help please post in the comments, Note i will post some IMGURS once i have the basic outline done LD for more info just send me a message or post in comments Thanks this is my 2 big ship and my first sucked HERES SOME IMAGES of the WIP outline http://imgur.com/a/WEQjB#0 Note this whole project was the resault of a dare to well make a planet EDIT: Do you think i should so the kind of curve down thing to the side of the planet like all around the outside edge on top? Should i build that if i have to that shoudl only add an extra week to the expected 2 months (two months Could be halved if someone asked to help..............EDIT Had an idea where the top of the planet is "docked". So lets say I want to to be a desert planet VOlia Instart (sorta) switch Should i do thi or not EDIT BIG EDIT outer ring frame has been compleated on 9/6/2013 at 818Am now the real project beings :D

10/20/2013 Alas after almost 3 months of working working working on my hollow planet I HAVE FINALLY FINALLY finished this beast, But sadly to announce to all those who where waiting for this tearing there hearts out i have decided that it is for the best if i do not realese this to the community you may ask me why? its very simple as a server has like 10 flying planets what if they crash one into a titan GG for the server it would be dead, But also to announce to all of you guys you will wonder why the terrain looks so wonderful THATS BECAUSE IT TOOK TWO FREAKING WEEKS OF ALMOST 4 HOURS A DAY to perfectly copy the terrain of the planet so yea also took a week to place down all the ores on the bottom and caves on the side :) the core is now above the surface because of making it easier to move (used Smedit for that) and now for the moment you have all been waiting for IMGUR pictures!!!!! http://imgur.com/a/nNGAT#0 AWW YEA see ya and peace out!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Thats how big it will be and you may ask well alex thats one block off and the reson is Well it just makes it easier

Reaction score
    ADI supports this project and when finished would like to have the completely hollow model for our own purposes.

Cant wait to see it finnished,

Hierarch

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If you post the .sment file of a full sized earth-type planet/ship I will totally build a giant sea turtle and elephants under it!

All hail the great A\'Tuin!

http://fantasy.mrugala.net/Paul%20Kidby/Paul%20Kidby%20-%20Disque%20Monde%20-%20The%20Great%20A%20Tuin%20(2).jpg

Reaction score
    you should check out the EDEN that S.A.T.U.R.N. is building, it a 501W/501L/125H ship that is essentially a portable planet.

its a bugger to park tho

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    that\'s awesome. so basically a mobile base.
    someone get this person an award for patience.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That\'s a hollowed out spaceship to appear to look like a planet but is indeed actually a spaceship...