A ship presentation Video

Reaction score
    Hey! This time I present to you the Caldari Blackbird an other pretty ship made by Thadius Faran.
    If you want your ship present like that pass me the blueprint , your name in starmade and some information you think is important.

Hope you like it and see you later.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Booyah! Love your work and I hope you get more requests

Reaction score
    Happy you like it.:D I enjoy doing this it nice to see how other make their ship.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I have a couple of fighters, but that's it really. I am yet to upload them though. I don't think it would be quite the same when there is only really an exterior, but if you're happy to do it, I could upload them and send you a link.

Reaction score
    Go head. I will check that. It not really important to have an interior it will just be a shorter video.

Reaction score
    great showcases :D! also I am building a new battleship and would you mind doing a showcase of it when its done?

Reaction score
    Well that weird, my response isn't here anymore. Anyway, I really don't mind doing a showcase on it shoot me the blueprint when it done and I will surely do a showcase.

I will try to make these showcases more regularly, every Tuesday and Thursday.

And here is the one for today. It is the Caldari Erosion from Thadius Faran

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Here is Thursday one. It is the Aggravator made by WolfChild . I got someone weird transition bug that I tried to fix but nothing work so I am sorry for that since I really want to release one today. It will be fix for the next showcase.

Thank you so much! You've done a fantastic job :)