A ship presentation Video

Reaction score
    Hey ! I finish recently a video were I present a ship that I made and I wanted to share it with you guys. There are some french word but it not the big point and I am sure everybody can understand :D. So here it is .
    It is my second presentation and I have much more to learn so comment freely. Hope you like it and see you later.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Lovely :)

The video itself is incredibly well made. It is visually pleasing, and shows the ship very well. The presentation techniques are smart and sharp, even if lacking a little originality. The sound all fits too.

I like how you have presented the facts of the ship, as apposed to saying "it hAs b1g g0Ns!". It portrays professionalism and shows a very un-biased view of your ship.

The ships is awesome too, by the way :)

Reaction score
    Lovely :)

The video itself is incredibly well made. It is visually pleasing, and shows the ship very well. The presentation techniques are smart and sharp, even if lacking a little originality. The sound all fits too.

I like how you have presented the facts of the ship, as apposed to saying "it hAs b1g g0Ns!". It portrays professionalism and shows a very un-biased view of your ship.

The ships is awesome too, by the way :)
    Well thanks , it always nice to see is work appreciated.:D I actually done all the video before noticed that i hadn't put the stats so I just put a screen like animation around because i didn't really know what to do. I will try to make them a little more original.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well thanks , it always nice to see is work appreciated.:D I actually done all the video before noticed that i hadn't put the stats so I just put a screen like animation around because i didn't really know what to do. I will try to make them a little more original.
    Your welcome :)

There isn't really a problem with not being original - in this case, non-original works, as it is a well-proven method and is often used because it works. Just saying :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Great vid.
    Ending is a bit abrupt, and the ship's weaponry beside the single turret isn't shown, but other than that, awesome. ^-^

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    YAY another great Review creator!!!! You doing just your stuff or will you do others by request?

Reaction score
    YAY another great Review creator!!!! You doing just your stuff or will you do others by request?
    Thanks :D. Actually, This is the only ship in my catalogue that i like. It was more a practice ship so I totally do stuff of other just propose a ship and I will check it out.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Thanks man! I'll ask you to do some others soon want to let other people get a chance first ;)

Reaction score
    I like both of the ships, but I have one question for Thadius. My question is, why are there 2 cores in the same area of your ship?

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    One is the faction block The interior needed to be small and faction blocks are rather tough so placing it beside your core makes it harder to core your ship

Reaction score
    One is the faction block The interior needed to be small and faction blocks are rather tough so placing it beside your core makes it harder to core your ship
    Ok then, but shouldn't there be separate textures for the core and Faction blocks so people know which is which?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Good ! You're getting better at making these vids. Keep going !