A server idea

Reaction score
    A server that is limited to only the starter galaxy, has a mass limit of 5 million, a speed limit of 75 m/s, and makes swarm missiles only shoot one missile at a time.

Additionally, it has a 10x mineral bonus.

FLEET WARS

Reaction score
    A server that is limited to only the starter galaxy, has a mass limit of 5 million, a speed limit of 75 m/s, and makes swarm missiles only shoot one missile at a time.

Additionally, it has a 10x mineral bonus.

FLEET WARS
    Make the speed limit 150(for kessel runs:p) and setup 2-3 different factions for public access. Public factions autogive you(admin shinanigains) a ship every once in a while and make it popular enough to be able to get on and join a raiding party as a fighter in the fighterbay.

Limit it to only those factions so everyone choses sides.
    Give me IP.

Edit:
    Give jump drives better efficency and much longer reach on smaller ships but much higher power usage to. (I know you can, mess with the dimishing returns and starter values).
    (I think you would make the power and jump range start out really far, but decrease the linear value pretty quickly.

Edit two:
    Make the size limit smaller. If you want to incurage fleets don't make it possible to make one massive ship.

Reaction score
    Yeah 5 million mass is really big.

I like the rest of that though. Unfortunately I do not have the capital to make it a reality.