A Rather Accurate Description of Current Factions

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I also disagree with \"Space Nazis\" representing the Vaygr. They don\'t attack the defenseless, but they attack the ones who can defend themselves. Causing a bit of action can\'t hurt much I suppose.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Although my opinion may not matter much, I fail to see where Space Nazi\'s even came from :/

As stated above, Viking may be a more fitting term, althought I myself think of us Vaygr as more of a \"Mercenary Guild\" :p In the sense we perfer the strong targets to prove our strenght. Theres also a loose relation in how we spend our \"Peaceful\" time (as apposed to Vikings, who actually were fairly involved in politics and ecomony when not raiding)

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Its painfully clear that none of you know what communism or fascism is. If youre not going to get it right, make a different comparison.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    I think the DFN spend too much time trying to associate the Vaygr with things that are generally viewed as \'evil\' and \'bad.\' Common tactic...

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Communism focuses on social policies and its own political party to advance and advocate its economy and all means of production to be control by its workers. With full government oversight over each business and enterprise to ensure that each business benefits the people. Everything is rationed, and government issues, everything is controlled by the government. Marxist...
    fascism focuses on political ideas and practices that focuses on a totalitarian government control. They don\'t mind taking over weaker nations that view as weak, they focus on race, nationality, or wealth as social or political issues to advance their control and push its people to think and do what they want.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    It\'s clear Communism is unwanted, and no faction should rule with such power.

How I know the Vaygr aren\'t like this? I had a talk with them once. They just cause action against other factions that can defend, not the weak ones.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Communism isn\'t a power as it is a means for equality. Nations has used this fought to drain its citizens of their wealth and power and transfer it to the government and keep it in their control. Cuba 6th richest count world then Fidel Castro took over, first thing to go, where all the wealth from its citizens. Some people want communism because they think its fair.. Sometimes our government systems must be imperfect to work in a imperfect world. Look at the star made factions, those are perfect example of governing systems. The only difference is being able to walk away from them.

Reaction score
    I was saying that russia WASN\'T communist, I see that there may be some confusion there.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I see you edited your post from what it originally said. It did say that Russia was communists. The government is getting more powerful, forceful, and expanding their power. They suppress rights, laws, and corruption is the worst of any nation. The olympics cost well over 50 billion the last one cost 10bil... Russians economy was good for a while, people were getting paid, and its people being brought out of poverty. With Putin as president, his people have gotten poorer but his government richer and more powerful. Look at the Ukraine and there involvement with Syria. There government is getting powerful ever day and at each event. You say they are capitalist.. Lol no, its about as capitalist as Venezuela is a democracy... Kros Venezuela as of right now has there president already picked, to carry on what the current president is doing.

Reaction score
    Last i checked this was about factions in a game, so can we just drop the Crap about whatever country does whatever thing bad blah blah Etc.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Haha sure thing, this was only because of debris comment on the Vaygr. I do wish alot of the faction were on the same server.

Reaction score
    Kind of comment, Because that really annoys me when people do that :P

Anywho, I\'d say some of these are fairly accurate.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    No problem man, ya I don\'t like that stuff either.

yes I try and be accurate and stay on top of current events when I can, as well as reading sources outside of the US and get as much information as I can from the people themselves. Of course you must account for their knowledge of what going on and their perception of current events. The same I try and do with the factions on star made, you learn alot by learning how each is run and who runs them. Perception plays a larger role about what we think about factions here on star made. Since all factions are not together on one server, interactions and many judgments are based on the forums here. Discord, activity, organization are all looked at and perceived by everyone. Active forum threat equal active factions. What are your thoughts?

Reaction score
    ALRIGHT I THOUGHT ABOUT THINGS

I like \"Space Vikings\" a lot more. Space Nazi\'s came up because it was just the first wordset to pop in my head.

Change that shit! :D

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Sorry about the flame war it seems that started... I was trying to find something a little less harsh than nazis.

Reaction score
    Some time within the week I\'ll write my description of the rest of the factions, and then send it to Debris.

Because, you know, writey-write-write.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Nice read Debris. Kinda feel left out but then again havent made much noise yet.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Actually, I\'m pretty sure that was me. And what does it matter?