A new skin for a more advanced time.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Here is a minecraft skin. I know there's no way to directly convert skins from minecraft to starmade, but I thought someone with a bit more experience than me might want a challenge. I think you'll like this one - if you have MC SkinEdit or a similar program, have a look at this!

If you have any luck, please let me know, you aren't the only one who wants to see this skin in Starmade. HD Robot.png HD Robot.png

Reactions: PizzaPress

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Try putting this in the Skins forum, more likely to get a good response there.

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    Hey Unitdelta7 , just saw this, figure i'd give it a go over my morning coffee.

Here's an emissive texture if you wanted that red spot on his head to glow. (just remember to follow the naming conventions already shown in the original skin files)

The models are fairly different, we have a few extra bits so i had to improvise, but you can edit out any wrong bits.
    If you want the skin layout, or any texturing resources, have a look in your installation directory. Starmade/data/SkinningResources

I didn't actually test him in game, i've not had a chance. But here is a preview of him.

Hope this was of some help.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hey Unitdelta7 , just saw this, figure i'd give it a go over my morning coffee.

Here's an emissive texture if you wanted that red spot on his head to glow. (just remember to follow the naming conventions already shown in the original skin files)

The models are fairly different, we have a few extra bits so i had to improvise, but you can edit out any wrong bits.
    If you want the skin layout, or any texturing resources, have a look in your installation directory. Starmade/data/SkinningResources

I didn't actually test him in game, i've not had a chance. But here is a preview of him.

Hope this was of some help.
    Thanks heaps. I don't think I could've done it myself. It looks great, you did a fantastic job.

Reactions: kupu