a new battlecruiser [WIP]

Reaction score
    Update

Ok so I have experimented with AMC arrays and have found a disturbing thing. I have to redo the front completely -.-

ok here you can see my ship with 283.079 DPS that needs 3.132.000 e/sec .... and on the left some lovely arrays with 403.933 DPS that need 3.404.800 e/sec. So I will now look at the d1000 and will then redo the front :D

Reaction score
    Ok I have not Updated for some time because I was distracted from another project.

So to give you some picks here the front without the hull.

.... and pssst if you look really closely you can see the thing that distracted my attention and took all my time :D

Reaction score
    Update

Ok I have build a little on my ship. Most of the work was internal corridors, shields and such things but I have build a little on the exterior too.

what you can see there are rooms which will be given a purpose later but for now they are there :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like the way you\'re giving consideration to the cosmetics before you finsih the systems. Impressive, if you get it working right.

Reaction score
    Thanks man and so far it works just fine. Enough power good shields and many turrets. Maybe today I add more turrets and test them against an enemy.

Reaction score
    Update

ok good lady´s and gentleman I have worked on my ship again so here some eye candy for you all.

first the hangars at the bottom which can take two small spacecraft

then we have two hangars on the top which can take one larger craft each.

and lastly some updates on the front of the ship and the back

here she is in a full shot :D

I have to say again the ship will be fully accessible you can reach any turret through corridors. And there will be crew quarters, mess halls and all what you need in a ship. And what I failed to include in my last ship ... many entrances.

here you can see how I build the interior later all gets filled with Shields and power systems