A low-grade launcher?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    First of all, i think this game is the best, and i played it for a hours where i was at the time, but when i returned home, niether my laptop nor Desktop could support it, i even tried putting by graphics card in but my card was still bugging out as it nomally did but, yeah, it was upsetting to know that i couldn't play this game :( so i ask of this: could there be a separate launcher specifically with a fallback for older systems? i am getting a new PC to replace this one but that wont be a while plus not everyone wants to renew their computers so this would be great, the launcher would be set to the lowest viewing options by default and would allow these lower systems to work.. any feedback is appreciated..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve been trying hard to get my this game to work on the computer i have, i got a 512G graphics card today and when i run the game instead of there being a pop-up saying \" this game wont run on this computer :( \" there is just the server console.. no screen or anything.. it sucks :( that\'s why i would like a launcher for lower grade computers so people that have these can enjoy this game too :) right no i just have to get a new hard-drive for the new computer i was given, because this one isn\'t intel, so the intergrated graphics should run fine.. that means i can play :D but that\'ll have to wait until i get the harddrive..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    being able to make graphix not as demanding and only render so much (using render geometry and toning that down is buggy, causes random bits to not load) so that older pcs can run at higher fps, and not crash when someone with a huge ship comes near.