A little Somethin'-Somethin' I'm working on.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Various new aesthetic blocks (not re-textures of currently implemented blocks) some of which are animated: Download links and stuff will be up soon! Any requests for inclusions?

Doomsider

Server scriptologist
    Reaction score
    I would request a lot of different wall and wedge style computer interfaces. Also wiring and pipes traveling along walls. A oven/stovetop, toilet, sink, bed, cabinets, drawers, and any other futuristic household stuff you might have on a ship. For bridges animated terminals for different stations such as navigation, weapons, communications. Blocks you would see in a med bay as well. How about all the numbers and letters individually on blocks?

Also different textures for floors/ceiling like grates/carpet/marble. Some new blocks for walls would be cool to. Well that is it for now. Goodluck :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Unfortunately, I\'m not yet sure on my ability to make numbers and letters.. I\'d rather make them as just the character with no block behid it but that\'s proving a little hard

Reaction score
    this looks awesome now this is what starmade needs decorative blocks good job.

keep up the work. this will be the best feature in starmade.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    A seat block that you can enter would be great, I know you said in chat that angled blocks are kinda funky with textures, but you could make an ottoman or stool looking thing. Even making the beds enter-able would be awesome. Then we\'d have some functional passenger seating.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I love this so much, everything looks so damned good. Shut up and be installed into my texture director!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s out! see the thread in the Projects Subforum

Re- the ottoman... I\'ll see if I can come up with something.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    For more of us need to know about this!

http://star-made.org/content/various-aesthetic-blocks-v10