A little confused

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Currently i make vast ship creations on minecraft and was annoyed by a lot of limitations, found this game after a random youtube video and was impressed by the scale of the ships, eager to jump ship and have a go i downlaoded and started.

Please correct me if iam worng (i often am) the sandobox is still online and there is no way of doing a free build snadbox like minecraft.

or do i have to buy the full game, dont mind paying $6 as long as its off line and i can have a true sandox

Thanks for any help guys

Reaction score
    It is not a browser based game. The launcher is saved to your PC and will install the latest build when run. You have the choice to play on a local server or join an online server. If your PC is a little lacking in performance, you may have better luck joining a public server. The local play will have to run the server and client packages at the same time and can put quite a strain on your system. There are several friendly public servers. My favorite is the Mushroom Fleet at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/116056709691979813644 browse the G+ page and you will learn lots. Welcome to Starmade and best of luck.

Reaction score
    Is the Mushroom fleet server free to play on? I have been solo mode for awhile but want to bring my designs to a server for people.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Also the currency, i was after a sandbox void of such things so i can concentrate on designing and building as i have little to intrest in earning credits in any respect, same as i had no interest in mineing anything in minecraft

Cheers, looking forward to start