A List of Suggestions I Thought of to Improve SinglePlayer! (and multiplayer I guess :P)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    (I have redone this thread with bullets and removed some filler so hopefully it is easier to read)

After thinking of a ton of possibilities for this game I decided I might as well post a few here, now although I am pretty sure NPCs inhabiting planets of different species and varying architectual designs (heavily defended of course) is already planned, this got me thinking about how you aquire things.

•If there is many different species they should sell many different things, such as a common laser cannon of the -Insert-Species- and on re-stock sell occasionaly the rare variety, or something entirlely different with only one or two in stock.

• The spawn shops should sell but basic items such as hull and low-tier salvaging lasers, while rare items and blueprints can be occasionaly bought from merchants, and even rarer ones in or attached to crashed ships on planets.

• Speaking of blueprints, I think some items should only be able to be made by the player using blueprints along with the necessary parts in a assembly machine, because I feel manufactoring items isnt that useful at the moment since everything is much simpler to just purchase.

• I think there should also be a variety of hand-held items (rare and non-rare versions) such as laser guns, repair/welding tools, fire extinguishers etc. for doing things without flying around in a ship.

• It would be nice if NPC ships could to attempt to communicate with you. The reason I would like NPCs to be able to contact you is for random encounter purposes, like say a pirate ship demands 2,500 credits or it will blow you out of the sky, or you save a friendly ship from attackers and it thanks you and gives you a gift for helping them.

Well, I am gonna stop there because I think I made enough suggestions already, I would hope you take at least some of this into consideration but if it doesn't fit into the grand schema things, I understand. Anyways if your this far, then thanks for reading, and if you have any thoughts or criticisms, please, feel free to post them.

Reaction score
    \"but I would understand if it doesn\'t fit into the grand schema things, I understand.\" - KarmaHound

2 things on that:

-I get it! *sly face*

-You said understand twice...

On-Topic:

These are all very great suggestions that i wholly support.