A Humble Request - Turrets

Reaction score
    Hello All,

I have a problem, that problem is I can not for the life of me make turrets. I've tried several times and I still can not make any decent turrets that are small. So i would like people to post links below of their downloadable turrets (pics would be very helpful also)

I'm looking for cannon turrets and Missile turrets as I want my ship to be super strong :)

Thanks all

ThisIsOneCrazyMonkey

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Turrets are just ships with a bobby ai-module(if you want it to be automated) set to turret, if you don\'t want an ai using it, just get a player to use the ship core and not undock the ship from the turreting docking.

Reaction score
    I know how to make them but my turrets always turn out waaaaaaay too large and rather weak too. Specially for their size. Which is why I\'m asking for downloadable ones.

Reaction score
    They\'re weak because their aim is bad. Try making antimatter outputs differently, not 1 cannon but many spread out. And turrets might not be able to shoot missiles.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    This is a link to a ship of mine that has 56 turrets of five differen designs. This buggering ship takes down ships in the 500k shield range without ever firing it\'s main cannon, so you know the turrets are at least semi-passable.

http://star-made.org/node/9722