A Galaxy Burning: A Starmade Fiction (Chapter #12)

Reaction score
    It\'s that stuff that makes a tale particularly fun to read. It can be a year in, and you might learn something new upon digging it back up.

Also, you made the 200th post right there. That\'s a benchmark if there ever was one.

This got big fast. I\'m glad everyone is enjoying it.

New chapter tomorrow night, most likely.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    This is getting really interesting really fast.

Reaction score
    that was, beutiful, even thou i stoped caring after the third centance. but it was still beutiful. im just too lazy to read the hole thing.;)

Reaction score
    It might be another day or two before I get a new chapter out. My mom\'s in the hospital. Please do me a favor and don\'t ask me what the issue is: I just want you guys to know why I\'m taking a day or two off.

In a day or two I\'ll get right back to making chapters. I promise.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    By the time this game is bigger and more expansive than minecraft ever was, someone will be flying through an old sector, and he will see a hull. He will wonder \"What is this I have here?\" He will go up to the hull, and see a giant TE/DFN/LI/VE painted on the side. He will wonder \"Who are these people?\" And so he will trace all of it back, through wrecks, abandoned stations, and old weapons, to find these threads of once superpowerful factions, long since past. And he will wonder \"What happened to these people?\" And then he will trace the events all the way to the giant collapsing hrung event, which ended the rule of the superfactions, and he will never quite find out what exactly a hrung is, or why one decided to collapse on all the factions at once.

Reaction score
    Support your mom. Family is far more important than some online web story. Just ignore the riots outside from the raging fanboys. In all seriousness though, I hope she gets better. Thanks for the great story.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    this is possibly the biggest pagestretch in Starmade history, lol :)

Reaction score
    By the time this is over that initial post is going to be massive

If there is a word limit, I\'m going to find it.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I guess, this will crash the server ... ... ... but when?

Why can I never find my scroll bar slider in MrNature72-threads? :D

Reaction score
    YA DUNCE

The entire city I\'m in just lost all power. The entire power grid shot. No hot water, no heat, no purified water, no food; I ordered in my food so I could have three meals. Also, no internet until now.

So I\'m really sorry but I\'m still making more.

I was using my friends computer because mine was broken to write all these chapters, and he left the school for a day or two, so I\'ll try using the library.

But please, no-one worry, there\'s going to be more chapters. This has just been a really shitty week. I\'ll try to get it up either today or tommorrow.

Reaction score
    damn it\'s pretty bad by Chicago too snow and negative temps for a weeks now it suck waiting for the bus.

Reaction score
    dude please don\'t start a flame war here,

sorry but they seam to follow you every were.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Obi\'s comment as some form of base/ground here... and would only start a flame war if someone wanted to really (in this case anyways)

I say that because Death of a main character is commonly used for character development :p I doubt they would all be killed, but I sorta except one to die eventualy, cause of the effect it would have on motives and other story related Stuffs

But then again, I wouldnt go around begging for death ;o the Fanboys would rage