A few Ships WIP

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have been working on a few ships in my off time figured I would share a few pictures of them. As for right now they are nowhere near complete, the 2 smaller ones are mockup models for the larger ones to see how it would look. I wonder who will know where they are from first? The main reason I have been holding off on doing most of the work is waiting for the new weapons coming soon.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    How big are those things? The mock-ups look big enough. Fantastic job though. They look great.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    The largest ship in that picture is 1,193 meters in length, 1017 meters wide, wing tip to wing tip, and 175 meters tall. Things I still need to work on are the Bridge section, the ship docks, after that I move on to the interior of the ship.

Even at that size it is only 1/4 scale for what it should be.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Red ships name is Durandal, and it has 4 exterior small ship docks, for fighters or visiting ships, as well as Life boats.

Those are the top two there are two more identical underneath the ship.

I still need to add lighting and finish the interior of the docks.

Shot of the Rear showing the wings and the thruster sections of the ship.

My Nephew helped out a lot with the wing layout while I was at work.

The center section of this ship is actually a large AoE cannon used for barraging entire areas with cannon fire.

The Section on top of the main hull is the Bridge however the mockup model is only about 260 meters in length and due to the height and width it was not enough to lay out an interior.

This ships mockup model is only about 1/40th scale if I recall correctly, but the Mockup is fun to fly needs to be refit with the new weapons when they come out but for a ship of its size it moves out well.