A few ideas

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    1. Make so creatures drop something that you can't craft
    2. The Trading Guild and Pirates ships have NPC's flying them and depending on size more NPC's roaming the ship
    3. With the hp system allow us to be able to destroy blocks so we can create little holes to get out of things.
    4. Make rare items that can increase the soft cap of ships when you put them in the core also to make so it isn't too powerful make so there is only 3 slots where you can put the rare item in.
    5. Increase the soft cap of planets and stations
    6. Increase the power provided by power supply beams

Reactions: Equilibrium21
    Reaction score
    A lot of these have been suggested before but I definitely like the ideas. Could you elaborate on #3 though? Are you not already able to break blocks to create a hole for escape?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    When the hp system is released I still want to be able to break blocks

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    The hp system will only apply to ships. The way it will most likely work is that whenever a block gets damaged or breaks the ships hp goes down. Once it reaches a certain level the ship will overheat.

You'll still be able to damage and destroy blocks on ships. It really just is a way to prevent core drilling.

Reaction score
    hello I have a couple of ideas I think would make the game so much more awesome.

1. Home Galaxy

faction can name a set area of space, why not a galaxy ? there is 9 trillion or something I heard. in the faction block you can set the galaxy as your home galaxy & define a set of coordinates to display if people want to challenge you for the space.

if no player has laid claim to the the desired galaxy the it sets it for them & allows then to name or rename the galaxy as they see fit. However if this action is then on a claimed galaxy then they are presented with a dialog box warning them that the galaxy they've selected is already faction controlled & asking them if they want to challenge the faction.

if so a way-point is created for them to follow as defined by the faction sending to the "battle ground"coordinates to face the the faction for ownership of that galaxy.

2. Civilization

Minecraft has villages right ? Starmade should have something like that.

only you place down a "Civilization" block you define the x,y,x of your city,choose weather or not it is your capital & other stuff city relayed, or build some structures with the "Building type" blocks.

Place down a block e.g. bank and in the defined space whatever you build will be defined as a bank define jobs for specific citizens or let them choose randomly, even letting them create there own defenses or again defenses you design e.g. defense torrents, shielding & such

3.Warp/Stargates

for instant travel from one galactic edge to another with an extended warp animation but shimmering rainbow colors.

4. Household things

Things like cupboards, shelves, kitchens & tv & having these things be plaseable on your ship.

I mean it would be pretty funny to blow a whole through someones kitchen and then just see a random cooked chicken floating through space.

also if it's possible have the tv play a file on your computer or stream a video.

5.food

simply the ability to grow, harvest & trade crops, & make food.
    ps sorry for my bad grammar.

[DOUBLEPOST=1418545747,1418545615][/DOUBLEPOST](sorry I miss edited)
    hello I have a couple of ideas I think would make the game so much more awesome.

1. Home Galaxy

faction can name a set area of space, why not a galaxy ? there is 9 trillion or something I heard. in the faction block you can set the galaxy as your home galaxy & define a set of coordinates to display if people want to challenge you for the space.

if no player has laid claim to the the desired galaxy the it sets it for them & allows then to name or rename the galaxy as they see fit. However if this action is then on a claimed galaxy then they are presented with a dialog box warning them that the galaxy they've selected is already faction controlled & asking them if they want to challenge the faction.

if so a way-point is created for them to follow as defined by the faction sending to the "battle ground"coordinates to face the the faction for ownership of that galaxy.

2. Civilization

only you place down a "Civilization" block you define the x,y,x of your city,choose weather or not it is your capital & other stuff city relayed, or build some structures with the "Building type" blocks.

Place down a block e.g. bank and in the defined space whatever you build will be defined as a bank define jobs for specific citizens or let them choose randomly, even letting them create there own defenses or again defenses you design e.g. defense torrents, shielding & such

3.Warp/Stargates

for instant travel from one galactic edge to another with an extended warp animation but shimmering rainbow colors.

4. Household things

Things like cupboards, shelves, kitchens & tv & having these things be plaseable on your ship.

I mean it would be pretty funny to blow a whole through someones kitchen and then just see a random cooked chicken floating through space.

also if it's possible have the tv play a file on your computer or stream a video.

5.food

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store

1. Home Galaxy

2. Civilization

3.Warp/Stargates

4. Household things

5.food

[DOUBLEPOST=1418545747,1418545615][/DOUBLEPOST](sorry I miss edited)

1. Home Galaxy

2. Civilization

3.Warp/Stargates

4. Household things

5.food

It is impossible to read the purple text on the dark background.